1. Collecting your personal data
The information collected by us may include your name (first and last), address, email address, phone number, login credentials, transaction information, IP address, services you selected, and other things that identify you. We collect data from you at several stages, like:
- When you visit our website;
- When we interact with you as a customer or prospective customer;
- When you register as an end-user of our services;
- When you create an account with us;
- When you contact us for support;
- When you attend our customer conferences or demos;
- When the site sends us error reports or application analytics data.
Note: Our data collection includes all these and is not limited to the mentioned.
2. Use of your data
We may use the information collected to:
- Deliver the services that you may have requested;
- Manage your customer relationship and provide you with customer support;
- Help improve our services and enhance user experience;
- Perform research and analysis of interest in, or use of our services/products, or content, or services or content offered by others.
- Communicate with you over email, telephone, postal mail, and other devices about services/products that may be of interest to you either from us or other third parties;
- Develop and display ads and content tailored to your interests;
- Enforce our terms and conditions;
- Manage our business activities;
- And perform functions communicated to you at the time of collection.
3. Disclosure of your personal data to 3rd parties
We may share your personal data with third parties in the following ways:
- Your transaction may be processed by one of our third-party payment vendors: Stripe, Paypal, Razorpay, CCAvenue, or InstaMojo. These vendors are payment processors who can process your payment on behalf of you or your company.
- We may provide your information to our sub-processors who perform functions on our behalf. That could be third-party vendors for the network, technical services, and storage.
- Third-party contractors may have access to our databases. They sign a standard confidentiality agreement before we give them permission.
- We may allow a potential merger partner or potential acquirer to review our databases, although we would impose certain usage of this data during the diligence phase; as required by government officials, law enforcement, or other third parties in accordance with a legal notice or court order, or other legal requirement or process applicable to our Company. We may also disclose the data, in our sole discretion, when necessary to report suspected illegal activity, to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or to investigate violations of our agreements or Company policies; and we may share your data with third parties as per your consent.
We reserve the right to use, disclose and transfer non-personal data to our third parties, advertiser, and partners at our discretion.
If you create and post content on this website, such as on message boards or comment sections, the information posted using these facilities may be displayed publicly.
4. Protection of your personal data
We use industry-standard technologies when receiving and transferring data between our company and other companies to ensure tight security. Our company’s website(s) has security measures in place to help protect information under our control from the risk of unlawful or accidental destruction, or loss, alteration or unauthorized disclosure or access.
However, if this website contains links to other sites, our company won’t be held responsible for the content or security practices of these sites.
5. Use of Analytics, Cookies, and other links
Cookies: Our website uses “cookies”. A cookie is a piece of information that a website stores on your computer. We use this for some functionality on our website to work properly, and also to collect analytics to better understand you and offer enhanced user experience. Please note that cookies, by themselves, don’t tell us your email address or any other identifiable information unless you choose to provide us by some means. For instance, registering on our website. You have many choices with regard to cookie management on your system. Almost all browsers allow you to block or delete cookies from your system. To know more about managing cookies, please see the privacy features in your browser.
Web Beacons: Our website and third parties may use web beacons or clear gifs, small pieces of codes to collect anonymous and aggregate advertising metrics, such as promotion views, counting page views, or advertising responses. These codes may be used to deliver cookies that conform to our Company’s cookie requirements.
Web Analytics: We use Google Analytics, a service for the marketing analysis of the site provided by Google, Inc. We also use Clicky Web Analytics, PageSense, Smartlook, SalesIQ and Adroll services.
- For Clicky, you can see the terms here: https://clicky.com/terms/privacy
- For PageSense see here: https://www.zoho.com/pagesense/terms-of-use.html
- For Salesiq, see here: https://www.zoho.com/salesiq/zoho-salesiq-terms-of-use.html
- For Smartlook, see here: https://www.smartlook.com/help/privacy-statement/
- For Adroll, see here: https://www.adrollgroup.com/privacy
- In order to prevent Analytics services from recognizing you on return visits to our website, disable cookies in your browser.
Links: We may create links to other websites. We make reasonable efforts to link only those sites that meet similar standards for maintaining your right to privacy. However, there may be sites that are not authorized by or associated with our company may have links leading to our site. We don’t control these links and aren’t responsible for any content appearing on these sites. Since this website doesn’t control the privacy policies of other websites, you are subjected to the privacy policies of that third party. Please ask questions to them before you disclose your personal data to others.
6. Legal Basis for Processing your Personal data
The legal basis for collecting and using the personal data collected from individuals from the EEA (European Economic Area) will depend on the data concerned and specific context in which we collect it. Our company will normally collect your personal data only where:
- We have your consent,
- Where we need your personal data to perform a contract with you,
- Where the processing is in our or a third party’s legitimate interests.
7. Limiting Use, Disclosure, Retention
We identify the purposes for which your personal data before or at the time of collection. The collection of your personal data will be limited to that only. Unless you consent or we are required by law, we will only use the personal data for the purposes for which it was collected.
We will keep your personal data only for the time period required to serve the intended purposes. Also, we may keep your personal data for as long as necessary to comply with our legal obligations & resolve disputes.
8. Transfers of your personal data
We are a global company, headquartered in India. Information collected from you may be stored and processed in India, the United States or any other country in which our company or agents maintain facilities, and by accessing our sites and using our services, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country. Such countries may have different laws than the laws of your own country. Please note that you are agreeing to the transfer of your personal data to India and other jurisdictions in which we operate. By providing your personal data, you consent to any transfer and processing mentioned in this policy.
9. Your access to your personal data
We may provide reasonable access to your personal data upon your request made to our company by contacting us: [email protected]
If access can’t be provided within that time frame, we will provide you a date when the information will be provided. If for some reason access is denied, we will provide an explanation as to why access has been denied. We may charge a reasonable fee in advance for copying and sending the requested information to you.
You may change your personal data by logging into iPlusHost client area: https://manage.iplushost.com
If you would like us to delete any personal data held about you, we will do so on request unless we need to hold that data as part of the provision of services to you.
We provide a means to choose how we use the information provided to those who provide us with personal contact information. You may manage your receipt of marketing and click on “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of our marketing emails.
11. Additional Rights With Regard to GDPR
If you are a European citizen, you may have the right to exercise additional rights available to you under laws, including:
Right of erasure: You hold the right to erase your personal data that we have with us. For example, if the purpose for which the data was originally collected is satisfied, you can ask to get the data deleted. However, we may need to retain certain information for record-keeping purposes, to complete transactions or to comply with our legal obligations, and other things.
Right to object data processing: You may request us to stop your personal data processing and/or stop sending you marketing communications.
Right to restrict processing: You may have the right to request that we restrict your personal data processing under certain situations. For example, where you believe that the personal data we hold about you is unlawfully held or is inaccurate.
Right to data portability: You may have the right to be provided with your personal data in a commonly used and machine-readable format. You may also request to transfer the personal data to another data controller without hindrance.
Right to know data breach: GDPR requires that companies quickly communicate data breaches once they’re discovered. If a data breach is detected, you’ll immediately be notified via our support.
If you would like to exercise any of the above rights, please contact our support team at [email protected] We will consider your request in accordance with applicable laws. In order to protect your security and privacy, we may take steps to verify your identity before complying with the request. We’re GDPR-compliant and make sure your data is secured.
12. Children’s Privacy
Our services and business nature is not designed to appeal to minors. We do not knowingly attempt to solicit or receive any information from anyone under 13 years of age. If you’re a parent or guardian and know that your child has shared your personal data with us, please contact us.